If you are interested into 3D bioprinting, have doubts about your bioprinter or even if you want to know more about biomaterials or the needed configuration for your research, please don´t hesitate to contact us sending an email to email@example.com or by writing a message below. Our team Will be contacting you in short.
There is no bioprinter for all applications, each tissue or material requires a specific configuration even if there are common configurations for various types of tissues. Here are some possible configurations
1. Skin application : The module with heated syringe which permits to reach temperatures up to 50ºC is recommended normally (by default on V1 and V2). The bioprinter configuration allows to install up to two heated syringes per bioprinter. Additionally, Petri dish or Multiwell adapter has allowed our collaborators to achieve amazing results in this area of research.
2. Application for biomaterials development. . We recommend working with a heated or cooled module to achieve a greater temperature range. If temperatures below 0 are required, the cooling system (syringe, bed and refrigerator) with temperatures from -20 to 100ºC must be added..
The equipment configuration allows working with materials of different viscosity ranges.
The equipment can be configured with a two-component syringe system to achieve a homogeneous mix of two materials during the printing process..
It is also possible to include a UV curing module or blue light for crosslinking for those materials that require it..
3. Cardiac tissue regeneration application: : Cardiac tissue regeneration application: The collaborators who work in this research area require temperature control below 0ºC on the printing surface, in the same way they require precise control of the syringe temperature. Therefore, the ideal configuration is the installation of refrigerated bed, refrigerated syringe and refrigeration system, which will allow to control temperature ranges between -20 and 100ºC both in the bed and in the syringe.
V1. Start the Regemat3D-Designer software previously installed on your
Click on the menu: Help > User manual and download the user manual that indicates the calibration process step by step. If you have any questions, contact the technical support team..
E4Life. The E4Life calibration is performed automatically by laser clicking on the ‘’ calibrate” button which might be found by accessing the Regemat3D-Designer software menu that you will find previously installed on your computer.
1. Check if excess material has been left inside the extruder
2. Check if the extruder has the right temperature (depending on the material to be extruded PCL (100ºC) or PLA (220ºC)
3. Make a vacuum extrusion to check if the material comes out (remember to heat the extruder taking into account the material)
4. If in spite of this the extruder is still clogged, contact the technical team.
Working with different syringes or extrusion modules is very simple. .
To change a syringe, you just need to loosen the front screw and carefully remove it, holding the upper plunger. You must do the same process to place your new syringe, this time adjusting the plunger and tightening the front screw.
-To change a complete module, you just have to loosen the 4 fastening screws and position the new module you want to use, using the same screws..
V1. V1 You can print by selecting the multiwell surface or Petri dish in the software. Next, configure the part / scaffold you want to print on the preferred surface. In this version, it is possible to use only one extrusion syringe for this specific function.
E4Life. E4Life The process is the same as in V1. In this version you can use any of the 2 syringes for printing on multiwall plate and on Petri dish thanks to its independent movement in the Z axis
Access the Regemat3D-Designer software and click on:
Settings>extraconfiguration>speed> configure the speed you prefer.
To increase the manufacturing speed of the piece you must modify the following options: infill speed and perimeter / skirt speed
A mechanical system allows extrusion of material with greater precision, the precision of extrusion is 1 microliter and the minimum diameter of the syringe of 150 microns (0.15mm). Additionally, the mechanical positioning allows us to make injections within a scaffold not only in the pore we want but also at the desired height and layer. This possibility is not allowed with pneumatic positioning.
Each system is accompanied by a laptop where we previously installed the latest version of the software..
The computer is connected to the system via USB cable.br> **** The software can be installed in as many computers as desired, allowing researchers to work on model development and part configuration remotely.
It is possible to save the created files as ‘’ INI File ’’ and then use them to print in the system** To generate G-codes it is necessary that the computer is connected to the bioprinter.
Our system is designed to be installed without any problem in a laminar flow cabinet and be sterilized following a protocol. The HEPA filter loses practicality when bioprinting is performed and the biomaterials interact with the printing surface. To prevent contamination, in terms of safety, it is best to use a laminar flow cabinet which is the only system that guarantees sterility conditions.
If you are already a user, access the internal area of our website with your username and password and download the sterilization protocol. The design of the system components as well as the materials used allow both a chemical sterilization with ethanol, ethylene oxide and hydrogen peroxide, or resort to other physical methods such as ionizing radiation, supersonic waves. Removable components such as glass plate can even be autoclaved. Once sterilized your equipment will be ready to work in a laminar flow cabinet.